Thursday 7 February 2013

Welcome to OrendsRange Dot Com!


After running for almost 4 years now, I decided to finally turn this blog into a (dot)Com site. So the next time you will visit this site, type: www.orendsrange.com

Also more site updates after the jump!

Because of the amount of Kakuranger now currently subbed, I decided to move Go-Onger Week in the third week of February to make way for Kakuranger Week. To those who are wondering where to get the Kakuranger subs, visit Grown Ups in Spandex or Hikari-Senshi.

I have plans to do a Fiveman, Jetman and Goseiger review weeks this March. I am also planning to turn Super Hero Time '87 into a daily review thing on April. Faiz Month will proceed as scheduled but there will be delays for this week because I need to catch up with my Super Hero Time '13 reviews.

As for the anime reviews, I will try my best to catch up with my JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Bakuman Season 3 reviews. As for Gundam AGE Parts 3 and 4, expect them to be reviewed by the end of February and early March.

Lastly, the site's theme, I will stick to this theme with some minor tweaks when it comes to the header and the side headers.

Special thanks to GekiDan for making this site into a (dot)com page. Having trouble with it since a few years ago!