Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fourze, Go-Busters Film Press Conference

Fourze, Go-Busters Film Press Conference
Last June 11th, the press conference for for the upcoming Kamen Rider Fourze and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Summer films was held. All main cast and guest stars are present in the event.

Souta Fukushi, the actor whop plays the lead character Gentarou Kisaragi and Kamen Rider Fourze, commented, “For Fourze, this is the first time that it’s been compiled into its own movie, so I put a lot of feeling into it when we filmed it. I’d be happy if you could all feel my energy.”


Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space Is Here! guest star, and former Cutie Honey lead star, Mikie Hara, who currently plays Inga Blink said, “I’m so happy that I could appear in Kamen Rider, which is loved by everyone,” she said with gratitude. “I’m not very experienced so I was nervous about my role, but I was able to have fun doing it and saying things I normally couldn’t say with gusto.”


One of the guest stars in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the Movie: Protect the Tokyo Enetower!, Nozomi Tsuji, a former member of idol group Morning Musume, provides the voice for ‘Enetan’, a frog-like robot (probably the BuddyRoid for FS-O0 Frog).


Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space Is Here! and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the Movie: Protect the Tokyo Enetower! are double-billed to premiere this August 4th.

Source: Oricon via tokyohive