Sunday 27 January 2013

February Super Sentai Review Week Poll Results

COMING SOON.

Last week, I posted a poll on Facebook about what Super Sentai review week I should do next. The choices are: Carranger, Gaoranger and Go-Onger; after a week of asking fans, here are the results.


And the people have spoken, the fans want a Carranger Week! Because the series has like 20 episodes subbed courtesy of HaroRangers, I will only review episodes 11-15, which is basically the episodes featuring the debut of Signalman (!) and Sirender (!).

As for the runner ups, after Carranger Week, we will have Go-Onger Week in which I will review the first two episodes, the summer movie, the VS Gekiranger movie and the entire series.

Same goes with the Gaoranger Week, which I will review the first two episodes, the summer movie, the VS Super Sentai movie and the entire series. All of this will happen in the month of February so stay tuned!