Thursday 9 August 2012

Yoko Mitsuya Goes Nude in New Photobook

Yoko Mitsuya to Release Nude Photobook
It has been announced that gravure idol and Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace actress Yoko Mitsuya will be releasing her latest photobook “27+3” this August 12th. This would feature her first nude photos.

Yoko Mitsuya started out into gravure in the late 1990's, and was known for one of the most glamorous bodies in her generation. In 2004, she stars as Kamen Rider L'Arc in the film Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace. And in 2006, she became a lead star in the super hero movie “Cool Dimension.”


Mitsuya commented with confidence, “I’m able to do this, because I’m 27-years-old now. I wanted to discover a new side of me, thus I decided to go for this photo book. Of course, I want many men to look at it, but I also hope that many women – especially from my generation – are going to pick it up as well.


To prepare for this, she devoted herself to classical ballet for half a year. It resulted with many breathtaking pictures featuring her impressive and unmatched body line that could make your hearts beat a little faster.

Yoko Mitsuya's “27+3” photobook will be released this August 12th.

Source: Cinema Today via tokyohive