Thursday 9 August 2012

Atsuko Maeda's Last Appearance on MUSIC STATION As An AKB48 Member Revealed


It was revealed that Atsuko Maeda's last appearance on the TV show MUSIC STATION as an AKB48 member will be on August 17th. On that episode, her fellow AKB48 members will perform a special medley to commemorate Maeda's graduation.

She made a total of 21 appearance in MUSIC STATION as an AKB48 member and twice as solo. Maeda looked back on her memories on the program and said, "The most impressive memory is when I fell down during the performance at super live on December 24th, 2010. I was laughing, like 'Oops!'"

After the 3-day concert at Tokyo Dome and the last state at the AKB48 theater on the 27th, Maeda will be graduating from the group. She revealed her thoughts, saying, "Since Tokyo Dome concert was the goal for people who created AKB48, I always wanted to meet expectations, but I honestly did not think we would be able to. If I graduated from the group without being on the stage on Tokyo Dome, I would have regretted it."

Source: tokyohive