Sunday 23 June 2013

Otome Sugoren Poll: Why Men Want To Date Otaku Women

Yes, someone wants to date you.

Otome Sugoren, a Japanese relationship portal for women posted the results of their survey about reasons why men want to date otaku women at least once in their lives. Here are the top 9 results:

  1. Because she must be devoted and faithful
  2. It's cute to see how different she is when she is talking normally and having a conversation about otaku things
  3. She must be able to pull me in to the whole new world
  4. She must be not-experienced and easy to influence
  5. She must be too busy with her hobby to bother me too much
  6. She must understand my hobby, too
  7. She must be submissive and I can easily lead her
  8. It's really cool that she has something she is serious about
  9. She will not cheat on me because her hobby is more important than anything

Source: Crunchyroll News