Thursday 16 May 2013

Blake Foster Will Not Return for Power Rangers Super Megaforce


We previously reported that Blake Foster hinted on Twitter that he will make a cameo appearance in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. In his official Facebook account, he announced that he will not reprise his role as Justin Stewart aka Blue Turbo Ranger in the show.


The filming for the Power Rangers Super Megaforce cameo will happen this May 25th to 26th. It is said that more past Power Rangers cast members that will make a cameo in the said series will be added in the future.

P.S. To those who read my previous article that I wrote about Blake Foster returning for Power Rangers Super Megaforce, sorry about my mistake. I tend to make mistakes from time to time, so if you spot any mistake, you can correct me.

Special thanks to Morphin Legacy for the heads up!